Livingston Parish Alcohol Permit Application
Please read the Permit Application Instructions below, then click on the link below to print and complete the application form. Come in person with this completed and notarized application form Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm (except holidays), to Livingston Parish Council, 20355 Government Boulevard, Livingston, LA 70754.
Click here to Download the Livingston Parish LIQUOR and/or CLASS A/B BEER PERMIT APPLICATION Form.
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print them. Adobe Software provides this software for free download. It installs the reader software on your computer, and plug-ins on your web browser, which allow you to read, print , or save PDF documents on-line. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, click on the logo at right. This will take you to Adobe's website. Just follow the instructions there.
PARISH OF LIVINGSTON
LIQUOR and/or CLASS A/B BEER PERMIT APPLICATION
- Complete the Liquor and/or Class A/B Beer Permit Application.
- Have application notarized.
- Contact the Councilman in the area where the business will be located and arrange for his authorization signature on permit application.
- Contact the parish health unit for completion of the “Health Department Certification.”
- If you are leasing the premises, you must attach a copy of the lease agreement to your application.
- If the business is owned by a corporation or a limited liability company, you must complete the attached resolution of the board members authorizing a specific individual to sign and execute all necessary documentation for beer/liquor application and license.
- Advertise intention to sell Liquor/Class A/B Beer in the Denham Springs NEWS, the parish's official journal. Attach an affidavit of publication to the application.
- To obtain your permit, furnish the Parish Council office with the completed and notarized application form, signed by your Councilman; the completed health unit certification form; affidavit of publication of ad from the Denham Springs NEWS; a copy of lease agreement (if applicable); and a copy of corporate or limited liability company resolution (if applicable).
- Permit should be taken to the Sheriffs office for the purchase of your license.